Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bluetooth A Revolution In Technology

Writen by Johnathan Sanders

Recently I implemented a wireless lan within my house and was suprised by how easy it was to do. I then when and bought a bluetooth adapter to connect my laptop to the router.

Those of you who like me may be frustrated by the amount of cabling that only seems to increase within the house, each time new computer equipment is purchased, I would recommend checking out a wireless connection with bluetooth as well. You will be suprised how easy it is to configure.

I recently bought a bluetooth connector to for my printer. This has proved a great investment as it only took 2 minutes to configure and allows so much flexibilty.

You will be suprised by the cost of such equipment, it is really affordable and am sure will become standard within a copule of years.

You will need to be careful if you do decide to connect, say a mible phone with a bluetooth computer, as if the connection is not secure, there is a danger that hackers are able to tap into your pc. Therefore it is always advisable to swithoff your bluetooth connection when not in use.

Most high street retailers sell bluetooth equipment and it is also worth checking out ebay for the latest bargains.

thanks John.

Johnathan Saunders.

No comments: